nimscharity
Welcome to Online Community • View topic - ______Who will be the 3rd FINALIST..?______

______Who will be the 3rd FINALIST..?______

Reply to topic

Who will be the 3rd finalist...?

32%
7%
12%
47%

Total Votes : 40

manojgeorge » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:46 am

Tech!e Girl wrote:
thomasgeorgem wrote:
Tech!e Girl wrote:Enikk Antonykkum Supsinum vote cheyanams Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

athinippam entha vazhi Rolling Eyes anyways dont waste

Adey ingane oru chance kittulalo eni Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad athondey.. me with Antony this time Cool

3 Male contestantsine vach final nadathanulla dairyam ATV kanikumo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

manojgeorge
Rank2

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger

ashithathomas » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:47 pm

manojgeorge wrote:
Tech!e Girl wrote:
thomasgeorgem wrote:
Tech!e Girl wrote:Enikk Antonykkum Supsinum vote cheyanams Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Adey ingane oru chance kittulalo eni Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad athondey.. me with Antony this time Cool

3 Male contestantsine vach final nadathanulla dairyam ATV kanikumo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Superstar 1-finalil three boys ayirunnille?

ashithathomas

Send private message View user's profile

suthran » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:52 pm

ashithathomas wrote:
manojgeorge wrote:
Tech!e Girl wrote:
thomasgeorgem wrote:

suparstar 1 finaleyil 2 baoys aayirunnu. sangeeth and job. last 3yil ajay undaayirunnu enna orma Very Happy

suthran
Rank4

manojgeorge » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 am

ashithathomas wrote:
manojgeorge wrote:
Tech!e Girl wrote:
thomasgeorgem wrote:

Ithavana athine chance kurava..Nikhilum Sidheeshum kazhich varunna 4 perum ee round kazhiyumbol markukal thammil valiya diff kanan chance illa..appol SMS kooduthal kondu varunna ale select cheyyum Cool

SS1 il Jobum Sangeethum..Final 5il Nidheesh,Mridula,Ajay... Smile

manojgeorge
Rank2

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger

Tara » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:23 am

I voted for antony because I think he deserves to be there! Very Happy

Tara
Rank2

Nandakumar » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:38 am

I have finally arrived at the final five Very Happy

Nandakumar
Rank3

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail

suthran » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 am

Tara wrote:I voted for antony because I think he deserves to be there! Very Happy
True. Antony (only) deserves. but i'm confused, coz based on his Marks given by judges can he be there with sid and nik? suj is a strong opponent for antony. then gals, hmmmm dunno who will be the 5th runner up and fourth runner up among them Cool Cool Cool (2 weeks before i thought supz ll get a chance to share the finale stage, ha ha but last week her graph falls down like an avalanche, stumbled somewhere Rolling Eyes

suthran
Rank4

ji$$$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:09 pm

ysysys.....

Proudly say itzz....aur Anthonichan...."AntonY"

ThE SeConD Runnerz -UP...

Annum Ennum antonY is Mi favourite***

ji$$$

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Aswathy Thomas » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:26 pm

even i voted 4 antony chettan.....he is just superb....

akale was just wonderful.... Very Happy Very Happy

Aswathy Thomas

Send private message View user's profile Yahoo Messenger

amadeus » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 pm

suthran wrote:
Tara wrote:I voted for antony because I think he deserves to be there! Very Happy
True. Antony (only) deserves. but i'm confused, coz based on his Marks given by judges can he be there with sid and nik? suj is a strong opponent for antony. then gals, hmmmm dunno who will be the 5th runner up and fourth runner up among them Cool Cool Cool (2 weeks before i thought supz ll get a chance to share the finale stage, ha ha but last week her graph falls down like an avalanche, stumbled somewhere Rolling Eyes

Certainly Antony isnt the ONLY contender..
Its fine if history is put aside and v start thinkin afresh based on wat is happenin @ present..
But considering the fact that all the songs sung after the last elimination has 2 be considered, Antony had had his low downs.. when he was making mistakes in almost every song for the previous weeks.. In this round he has hit the top gear.. And luckily for him, the judges hav relaxed the scoring scale in this round.. So he gets 2 enjoy a favourable position in the scorecard.. Also considering the fact that the audience r happy forgettin the bygone weeks and wil be voting in mostly during the last round before eliminations, will also work in his favour..
So He wil make it 2 the 3rd it looks now.. But it doesnt by any stretch of imagination imply that he "deserves" that spot..

There had been gr8 performances from Suparna in the previous weeks.. She definitely deserves a fair trial too..

Sujith too gave one or 2 good 1s though i fear he doesnt hav the overall quality 2 push himself thru..

And moreover, here u dont consider the talent a contestant has, but the effort that comes out on stage.. Antony is the most talented in my opinion too, but he has 2 giv one or 2 more classy outings 2 actually deserve it.. Becoz, if talented contestants were deserving, Bhadra surely deserved the 3rd spot.. Since the output wasnt the best frm her in the last few performances, she ws gone all of a sudden..

Waiting 4 Antony 2 giv a stunning performance, and Supz to comeback into the challenge strongly.. V dont need walkins, do we? Smile

amadeus

Sakhi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 am

suthran wrote:

At the time that we thought that supz has it in her to make it to the top three..she stumbles.. again..thanks to some bad health problems..she sang 2/3 songs with while hvng fever and throat probs.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And yes in a competition no excuses are entertained and when the going gets tough the tough gets going!! They need to hv immense mental strength also, along with talent, to see them through.

And yes at this stage antony looks like a strong contender to make it to the last three..even though I do not think tht he is better than supz!! Both have their strong points as well as weaknesses. Wink Very Happy

Sakhi
Rank4

suthran » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 am

amadeus wrote:

Certainly Antony isnt the ONLY contender..
Its fine if history is put aside and v start thinkin afresh based on wat is happenin @ present..
But considering the fact that all the songs sung after the last elimination has 2 be considered, Antony had had his low downs.. when he was making mistakes in almost every song for the previous weeks.. In this round he has hit the top gear.. And luckily for him, the judges hav relaxed the scoring scale in this round.. So he gets 2 enjoy a favourable position in the scorecard.. Also considering the fact that the audience r happy forgettin the bygone weeks and wil be voting in mostly during the last round before eliminations, will also work in his favour..
Its applicable for all 6 contestants. Very Happy
amadeus wrote:So He wil make it 2 the 3rd it looks now.. But it doesnt by any stretch of imagination imply that he "deserves" that spot..

There had been gr8 performances from Suparna in the previous weeks.. She definitely deserves a fair trial too..

Sujith too gave one or 2 good 1s though i fear he doesnt hav the overall quality 2 push himself thru..

And moreover, here u dont consider the talent a contestant has, but the effort that comes out on stage.. Antony is the most talented in my opinion too, but he has 2 giv one or 2 more classy outings 2 actually deserve it.. Becoz, if talented contestants were deserving, Bhadra surely deserved the 3rd spot.. Since the output wasnt the best frm her in the last few performances, she ws gone all of a sudden..
i know u r an ardent fan of bhadra, so no arguments Laughing . "effort"? i too meant that only mate, u know few months before he was hospitalized coz of some attack or some thing like that and the very next day direct frm the hospital he was there in the platform and perfomed. so cant we take it as an effort/talent? k leave that. how many classy outings did other contenders gave? More than antony am a fan of suparna. but some how, i dunno, somewhere she cudn't make it to the level required. sujith, i know he is equally talented. but the way he is presenting himself is not at all upto the mark. also i dont think that he is having a unique voice to recognize . Remya, in this final stage no words to say Smile

amadeus wrote:Waiting 4 Antony 2 giv a stunning performance, and Supz to comeback into the challenge strongly.. V dont need walkins, do we? Smile
i too waiting for the same. Smile
ippo kurachu dhiruthiyil aanu. nattapaathira 2 manikku job undu Sad so baaki pinne vannezhutham bye
cheers!!

suthran
Rank4

amadeus » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 am

the judges hav relaxed the scoring scale in this round

Suthru.. i meant he is lucky that he is doin well in the same round when judges decided 2 award higher marks.. Last roundil oke avan mosham aayi cheythappol velya mark differences undaayilla.. becoz of the tight scale..

last few performances
Bhadrayude karyam.. Avalkku aadyathe roundil veruthe mark kurachu koduthathanu.. She hadnt done any bad in that.. And many others got undeservingly high marks then.. Remembr her singing a melody in Aud. choice and that was good also.. still only 20 and all others wer given 25 odd.. Second round vannappol aval complete dissarrayil aarunnu.. Mayb sme offstage issues apparently.. allenkil athinte thottu munathe randu roundsile ettavum nalla performer aarunna aal pettannu angane adi patharumo?.. Its like the downs in case of Antony in the prev. round.. I kno i reacted a bit harshly aftr her ousting.. It wz not bcoz i m an ardent fan of her only.. But i knew she was treated too harshly straight from the begining of those rounds.. Well it felt awkward.. Stil judging outputwise, i agree with the decision eventually..

Straight from Hospital issue
Antonyude effortinte oru example aanu athu.. i admire that.. but generally he hadnt been consistent at all.. lot of instances are there wen he struggled 2 keep up any momentum from a gr8 performance 2 the next ones.. Laziness was visible clearly many times..

Classy outings okke consider cheythu aanu final 3ye nirnayikkunathenkil,it wud be antony only.. i m with u on that.. But it wud be injustice 2 bhadra.. becoz they dint consider her classy performances, But she stumbled at one stage in successive performances.. that was fatal..

If they consider the consistency and effort, as they were doing most times.. then antony n suparna also has the chance.. even sujith if u think so..But For me sujith has been hyped up a bit more by the judges and the audience luv him for his simplicity.. these factors work out more in his favour than the actual musical edge..
Remyayude karyam... Smile Smile

Anyway good luck with the job mate.. me gonna hav another busy week ahead too.. So cheers.. Smile

amadeus

thomasgeorgem » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:13 pm

talent-wise, correct. but he has been the most inconsistent lately, which is a decisive factor too. Cool but at the moment, hopefully he will not sitback and relax since there is not many songs left. that will be a good point.

thomasgeorgem

Send private message View user's profile MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger

Nandakumar » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Interesting discussions Cool

Nandakumar
Rank3

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail

Reply to topic

General