nimscharity
Welcome to Online Community • View topic - It's me Prajwal

It's me Prajwal

Reply to topic

Individual Score

kelpere » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 am

Hi Prajju..
Felt so happy to see the individual score board yesterday on SDJ2. You have the second place in your team and it is a very good thing. Keep going and im sure you wont be there on the elimination..

Luv u kiddooooo...

Kevin

kelpere

Send private message View user's profile

Hi

sruthithilak » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Yes I know its a great loss 4 me of not watchng prajju's 'n malavika's dance..but if it is in youtube, I'll surely watch it...
But spot choreography round was good..very good..exellent..super super good..extraordinary...me too liked ur clothes...keep goin like dis prajju..keep goin..
Luv u,
Sruthi

sruthithilak

Prajwal..you are great

saleeshns » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi Prajwal
I saw few of your dances and I liked it very much. You are so cute and handsome. I liked your naughty behaviour. I could not see your spot choreography round. so could you please upload the videos in youtube. Hope you can do much much better performances in future. All the best
regards
Saleesh

saleeshns

hello

kelpere » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 am

Prajju..
Where are you?
Your round imitating MGR was nice.
On the promos, i saw a video of yours showing some acrobatic actions...
Waw....i got so excited that I cant wait to watch that episode.
All the best monu.... Keep rocking.

Kevin

kelpere

kelpere » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 am

Prajju...

All the best dear.

Desperately waiting for that Acrobatic round of yours.

Kevin

kelpere

kelpere » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am

Is that Acrobatic round coming on Oct 15th?

kelpere

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy prajjuuuuuuuuuu

jacoblikessdj » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

hai prajwal mone
really like ur dance ..what a style u have ur dance with malavika..woowww monu ..it was soooooooooooooo.. gud da..and ur confidence is too gud .keep going like tat da..never loose ur confidence..u r gonna rock this sdj and ur life tooooo.btw ur rhyme..hehe so cuteee mone..our prayers are with u keep going..
luv uuuuuuu
wheres is arya mols forum?..convey ma regards to her..tel her tat we all r with her ,,

jacob

jacoblikessdj

prajwal uuu rox!!!!!!!!!!!!

fida fuad » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:46 am

hiiiiiiiiiiii prajwal,,, Very Happy Smile
i'm u r big fan!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv ur dances ...they r rockin evrythng including wth dance u did wth maluuuuu..........the dance u imitated Mgr was sooo cute.....i cudn watch all the episodes frm home coz my mom is a strict person....she'll send me 2 bed befre u r programme starts bt my mom 'll b eagerly watchin it....still i get up at midnyt nd watch u r perfomances throug u tube.....my family is a big fan of ur'sss Smile Smile Smile Smile .................waitun 4 the super perfomances heading up.....wsh they wud put it in u tube soon nd i'll try my st 2 watch it frm home....i hve sent u a frnd request in fb........plss accept it.........i'll b there prayin nd supporting 4 u........nd i'm sure u'll b the SUPER DANCER JUNIOR 2...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile

FIDA FUAD
u r big fan!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

fida fuad

Re: Hi

sdj2prajwal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 pm

sruthithilak wrote:Yes I know its a great loss 4 me of not watchng prajju's 'n malavika's dance..but if it is in youtube, I'll surely watch it...
But spot choreography round was good..very good..exellent..super super good..extraordinary...me too liked ur clothes...keep goin like dis prajju..keep goin..
Luv u,
Sruthi

Hello ! hope by now u would have watched my u & me round. thank you for all the support, chechi. did u like my MGR round??

My group gala is on 15th and property round is on 21st. Pls do watch !

sdj2prajwal

Re: Prajwal..you are great

sdj2prajwal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 pm

saleeshns wrote:Hi Prajwal
I saw few of your dances and I liked it very much. You are so cute and handsome. I liked your naughty behaviour. I could not see your spot choreography round. so could you please upload the videos in youtube. Hope you can do much much better performances in future. All the best
regards
Saleesh

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Am so happy to know u like my dances. I am trying my bestttttttttt to make you all like my dances. Waiting for your comments.

Luv Prajwal

sdj2prajwal

Re: hello

sdj2prajwal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:21 pm

kelpere wrote:Prajju..
Where are you?
Your round imitating MGR was nice.
On the promos, i saw a video of yours showing some acrobatic actions...
Waw....i got so excited that I cant wait to watch that episode.
All the best monu.... Keep rocking.

Kevin

Kevinchetta,

Hellooooooo ! my internet was not working that is why i could not send replies. my property round(acrobatics) in on 21st. On 15th pls watch my group gala Very Happy

Prajju

sdj2prajwal

Re: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy prajjuuuuuuuuuu

sdj2prajwal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 pm

jacoblikessdj wrote:hai prajwal mone
really like ur dance ..what a style u have ur dance with malavika..woowww monu ..it was soooooooooooooo.. gud da..and ur confidence is too gud .keep going like tat da..never loose ur confidence..u r gonna rock this sdj and ur life tooooo.btw ur rhyme..hehe so cuteee mone..our prayers are with u keep going..
luv uuuuuuu
wheres is arya mols forum?..convey ma regards to her..tel her tat we all r with her ,,

jacob

tk u tk u Jacob chetta/uncle.

I am sooooooo happy to know that so many people watch my dance and you all even take the trouble to encourage me by sending msgs. Luv u all Smile tk u for your prayers also. I am also working very hard. but i'll need yur support also.

Prajwal

sdj2prajwal

Re: prajwal uuu rox!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdj2prajwal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:34 pm

fida fuad wrote:hiiiiiiiiiiii prajwal,,, Very Happy Smile
i'm u r big fan!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv ur dances ...they r rockin evrythng including wth dance u did wth maluuuuu..........the dance u imitated Mgr was sooo cute.....i cudn watch all the episodes frm home coz my mom is a strict person....she'll send me 2 bed befre u r programme starts bt my mom 'll b eagerly watchin it....still i get up at midnyt nd watch u r perfomances throug u tube.....my family is a big fan of ur'sss Smile Smile Smile Smile .................waitun 4 the super perfomances heading up.....wsh they wud put it in u tube soon nd i'll try my st 2 watch it frm home....i hve sent u a frnd request in fb........plss accept it.........i'll b there prayin nd supporting 4 u........nd i'm sure u'll b the SUPER DANCER JUNIOR 2...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile

FIDA FUAD
u r big fan!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Tk U Fida

I am thrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd!!!
I hope wat u said is true and I'll be the superdancer junior2 Wink Wink

You can watch all the performances on utube, but it does take some days to upload the videos.

Hope you will keep watching my dances.

Prajwal

sdj2prajwal

kelpere » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Glad to see you online back Prajju.
Even if you are not dancing on the main stage I am watching your actions with your teammates on the bench.
Innale during Ajay's group round enthayirunnu Prajju-vinte actions Very Happy

I am becoming a big fan of you man. I will definitely go crazy after I watch your acrobat round. All the best monu,
My lov and wishes always with you.

Kevin

kelpere

sureeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fida fuad » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:19 am

prajuuuuuuuuu,
sureeee man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i'll never miss ny of ur shows...........seein ur each episodes increases my support 2 u only.......i'll b there supporting u evrytym!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fashion show u did wth shwetha mam ws super..........i only saw ur actions nd expressions.....hw much i wish i cud cum nd watch u r show alive bt i'm unlucky yaar i'm abroad Sad Sad still dont worry me,my family nd my frnds 'll there supporting u........ Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised ..........nd u know what???? vishnu g renjith is in my school in bahrain...bt the fans more in this school is 4 u.......i wish i could meet u brother Very Happy Very Happy nd please accept my friend request in facebook!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Cool Smile Laughing

Last edited by fida fuad on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

fida fuad

Reply to topic

General